Sunday, February 27, 2011

This post contains sex.

Fly sex, but sex none the less.
I know, why flies, why sex?

Well, as I was cleaning the yard this afternoon, these winged creatures flew at my head almost hitting me in the eye.
Obviously, they were too entranced with each other to notice the cross traffic as they whirled around.
They landed with a crash upon this palm leaf.
I ventured inside seeking my camera knowing full well they might not be there when I returned.
However, these love flies were still at it when I re-spotted them, camera in hand, right where they had crashed
.
I was, literally, up in their business at this point; mere inches from the tiny things as they did what comes most natural to them.
An exciting event to capture for someone who truly loves the natural little things of life.



Have fun.
*winter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me about it and Have fun. *winter