Thursday, January 24, 2013

Compiled.




I've been gathering my thoughts and notes about the last year and how to explain the course my life took over the duration of said year.  I've, I feel, finally wrapped my head around it and grasped what, who and how to explain the episode that was the thirtieth year of my existence and the most profoundly emotional, dramatic and tumultuous times I have ever encountered thus far. Soon the mess of notes, journals, and messages from the past will compile into a melodramatic autobiography of an uprooted life.
*winter

1 comment:

  1. Hello, its good piece of writing regarding media print, we all be familiar with media is a fantastic source of information.


    Also visit my web site ... bridal makeup

    ReplyDelete

Tell me about it and Have fun. *winter