Friday, September 18, 2009

Sew Thrifty Collection

Here we go!
SewThriftyCollection is here. Thanks for stopping by.
My name is Winter, and I am the creator of fabulous things!!
Sew Thrifty Collection, created by me out of everyday items I collect from yard sales and thrift stores. I add some creativity, thread, and love to bring you the cutest creatures I can imagine. Often times, I collaborate with My friend Vena, who is 82 years old. She is excellent at stitching the things I draw. I just love her style a little hap-hazard and free. Kinda like me! You can find some of our creations on this facebook page.
Or checkout my photography on
or stop by our shop
(opening soon)
SewThriftyCollection.etsy.com
Look for us, we'd love to hear from you!
Well, for now I just want to let you know that we are here, and getting started. Look forward to radical vintage finds, handmade goodies and funny happenings. I hope to share with you all things I find awesome, and I'm sure you'll like 'em too!
* winter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me about it and Have fun. *winter